<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 07, 2005

YAMP -- Yet Another Meme Post 

I've been meme-tagged by Wishful but Stuck so I really have no choice.

Well, technically, I could always ignore the meme and take the high road -- do a thoroughly researched and uproariously cutting piece criticizing this or that. But frankly, I lack the intellectual momentum to carry anything like that off tonight. I think a meme is just what the doctor ordered. So without further adieu, nor much ado, here are tonight's 7 pre-selected Meme categories:

7 Things I Can Do:
7 Things I Can't Do:
7 Celebrity Crushes:
7 Things I Find Attractive/Sexy:
7 Things I Say Often:
7 Things I Hope To Do Before I Die:
7 Bloggers I'd Like to Infect with This Meme:

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES