<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 19, 2005

Blogging and the Blackberry 

Tonight I had a new blogging experience.

I attended a Bat Mitzvah party at a Jerusalem museum that was attended by Moshe Katzav, President of the State of Israel. The cool thing was that I have started carrying an internet-browser-enabled Blackberry because of some off hours issues at my work. So, as a blogger, I did what I suspect any serious proto-internet-journalist would do in my position. While listening to the speeches I whipped out the Blackberry and figured out how to create browser shortcuts so I could check my blog's statcounter and comments over dessert. It was really great.

The party was lovely, a really special and unique experience -- despite the absence of 50 Cent and Tom Petty. Mazel Tov to the Bat Mitzvah girl. And with the President of the State of Israel as special guest no less; as Adam Sandler would say, "Not too shabby!"

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES