<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Under the Weather 

I'm a bit under the weather -- still trying to shake off the residual effects of all the matzah -- so the "real" post I've got cooking will have to wait another day until the weekend while I retreat to my sick bed with a trashy science fiction novel and two bags of tissues (in Israel, tissues come in plastic bags, not boxes). Don't pity me too much though, because this trashy novel is actually pretty good for science fiction not written by Neal Stephenson: "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt.

In the meantime, I'll leave you tonight with two carnival links that are quite entertaining:

Edition 30 of The Carnival of Satire, and the 50-somethingth version of the Carnival of Comedy.

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES